Still repeating the song, ‘I sing praises to your name’!
Psalms 66 to 71 were written by David.
- 66:4 全地的居民都必敬拜你，向你歌颂，歌颂你的名。All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing the praises of your name.
- 66:20 神是应当称颂的，他没有拒绝我的祷告，也没有使他的慈爱离开我。Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!
- 69:5 神啊！我的愚昧你是知道的，我的罪愆不能向你隐瞒。You, God, know my folly; my guilt is not hidden from you.
- 69:13 但是，耶和华啊！ 在悦纳的时候，我向你祷告； 神啊！求你按着你丰盛的慈爱， 凭着你信实的拯救应允我。But I pray to you, Lord, in the time of your favor; in your great love, O God, answer me with your sure salvation.
- 71:23 我歌颂你的时候，我的嘴唇要欢呼； 我的灵魂，就是你所救赎的，也要欢呼。My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you— I whom you have delivered.
Psalms 72 were written by Solomon. Why, the last verse says David? 为啥啊，明明最后一句话是说：耶西的儿子大卫的祷告完毕。
Psalms 73 to 75 were written by Asaph.
- 75: 6-7 高升不是从东面来，不是从西面来， 也不是旷野来， 7 而是由 神来决定； 他使这人降卑，使那人升高。No one from the east or the west or from the desert can exalt themselves. It is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another.